Saturday, January 13, 2007

I guess I'll introduce myself as well

hey everyone,
my name is nick adam (with no s...people get that confused alot). i'm a broadcast major and work at the tv and radio station on campus. i love sports and i want to be a sports broadcaster when i get out of school (and while i am in school). along with loving sports, i have grown quite fond of reading since getting into college, and i am really pumped about this class because i am a huge fan of harry potter and this will give me something else to read until book seven comes out. i have read a few other fantasy books like the lord of the rings and fahrenheit 451 (i hope i spelled fahrenheit right, thats a tough word). anyway, i'm also taking a class devoted to dostoevsky, so if anyone has read any of his stuff let me know if it is good or if i need to pick up another english! so anyway, i'll see you all wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home