Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Paper Topic

So, I have decided to tackle Elizabeth Hand's "Kronia" for my paper number two. I am really interested by the stream of consciousness and the infinite realities Hand presents. I feel that the quote is really significant. But I am trying to figure out in which direction I should go with my paper: the infinite realities that split off by different actions or decisions one can make--relating that to the theory briefly discussed in class and trying to piece together the alternate realities streaming throughout the story, or something on memories, or both??

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

This is quite a task, but I think it is doable. It will also be one of the most interesting papers to actually read, I think.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Tiffiny Harris said...

We shall see...haha

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home