Monday, February 05, 2007

The Weight of Words

*This won't make any sense unless you've read the story.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I finished reading The Weight of Words, I had this odd compulsion to put on cellophane glasses and go back through and continually re-read it, looking for the hidden messages throughout the pages. I know I've had plenty of times I've read something, then re-read it later surprised to find it said something different than what I read the first time. Personally, this was one of my favorite stories we've read so far. I hope the rest of the book lives up to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffiny Harris said...

Ok this has nothing to do with the book we're reading but for some reason I can't post a blog anymore. Do I need to switch over to the new version??

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home