Tuesday, January 30, 2007

thoughts

monstrous regiment goes in phases for me...i'll be really into it for twenty to thirty pages at a time but then i feel like it will drag for quite sometime after that while the next conflict is being resolved. as i approach the end though i'm very curious as to how it will conclude and while i agree with all the others that this story is not woven as smoothly, i still feel that the plot is leading up to a surprising end that will hopefully seal my approval of this book (not that my approval really matters in the grand scheme of things because obviously this is a very well written novel, i just really don't want to be disappointed by the ending). hope i'm not the only one struggling with my attention span as i read, haha...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

You know, I actually had the opposite problem. I haven't been able to find more than twenty minutes at a time to sit down and read MR. Quite frankly, it's driving me crazy.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I really had a problem reading the part about them sneaking into the Keep. I thought it was pretty boring, and I really wanted to skip ahead and find out what was going to happen to them.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home