Thursday, February 22, 2007

Schedule, Feb. 26-28

Hope this makes sense! I should have e-mail access throughout my visit, so if you'd like to make an appointment to meet with me during office hours or some other time, please e-mail me.

Monday, Feb. 26
  • My office hours in Nott Hall, room TBA, 1-2 p.m.
  • Spirited Away at Dr. Halli's house, 2:30 p.m., followed by dinner. If you can't make the movie, come to dinner, and vice versa, and if you can't make either, we'll miss you! Do RSVP to me or Shirley Culp, however, if you're NOT coming to dinner.

    Tuesday, Feb. 27
  • My office hours in Nott Hall, room TBA, 1-3 p.m.

    Wednesday, Feb. 28
  • My office hours in Nott Hall, room TBA, 1-2 p.m.
  • Class 2-4:30 p.m.
  • Dinner afterward, should any of you want to join me.
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Tiffiny Harris said...

    Unfortunately, I have to do observational hours Monday from 3-4 at the Speech and Hearing Center for my major's requirement which is right in the middle of everything so I won't be able to make it. I'll be sure to watch the movie before class on Wednesday though.

    12:24 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    I might be a little late to Dr. Halli's. Also, I wasn't in class last week, so is there anyway I could get directions...that would be awesome.

    11:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home