Thursday, March 01, 2007

Voices in Spirited Away

After we spent a decent bit of time in class (and at Dr. Halli's house) trying to figure out who all of the voice actors that did the English version of Spirited Away were, so after I indulged my curiosity and looked them up, I thought I'd add some I found just in case anyone else found it interesting (or annoying to not be able to place the voices):

The actress that did Chihiro apparently also did the voice of Lilo on Lilo and Stitch.

I think we mentioned this, but the mother and father are, respectively, from "NCIS" and "The Sheild".

The actor that did Kamajii was Cogsworth in Beauty and the Beast and John Ratcliff in Pocahontas.

And, of course, we already mentioned John Ratzenberger, Suzanne Pleshette, Susan Egan, and Jason Marsden in class.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't find it on the internet, but the voice of Yubaba sounded a lot like Mother Nature from the Snow White sequel, Happily Ever After

8:47 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

According to IMDB, Mother Nature was played by Phyllis Diller.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home