Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Question for Everyone!!!

Hey everyone,
My friend Danielle is in my broadcasting class and she wants to do a story on our class since it is the first to use video conferencing at UA. I just want make sure it is cool with everyone if she comes by on Wednesday. All she will be doing is getting video of us sitting around and she might want a couple people to do interviews before or after class, so if anyone would be willing to talk to her for a couple minutes that would be great. Please let me know if anybody doesn't feel comfortable having her in there or if you would want to be interviewed. Just let me know if ya'll have any questions. Just post a comment if you need anything.

- Nick Adam

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

booo! don't let her do it! one of us should get the story! haha...

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow we just can't seem to get rid of the publicity lately. We must be quite...special : ).

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine by me...we should plan to have a class discussion on the rauchy Monstrous Regiment slash that Joel posted about that day to give her some exciting material to work with.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

Excellent plan! I don't mind either.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Andy Duncan said...

Nick, be sure to tell Danielle about the change of venue (see above). I would tell her myself, but she hasn't sent me her contact information, to my knowledge.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home